Things I meant to blog about:
- The Steak & Shrimp dinner my roommate & I made like 10 days ago (I do have pictures I just never got around to blogging about it)
- Harry Potter 7 Part 1 (I completely phased writing about it)
- I chopped my hair off. (I don't have a good before/after but I have pictures that will suffice)
- My Lia Sophia party on the 20th (I ended up taking 2 pictures of food, & deleting them because I didn't get the rest of the food or any from the party)
- The Jucy Lucy burgers my roommate & I made on Sunday (I had a picture, got sick...not from the burger...forgot to blog)
- The Pure Romance my roommate had yesterday (I only ended up with 4 pictures)
On November 18th, I guess technically the 19th, I went to go see Harry Potter 7 at midnight. I need to see it again. Why? Because I learned 2 things that night. 1)I'm too old for midnight showings, especially when I've been up all day with class & work. 2)Movies will never be as good as the book & therefore I need to see it more than once to not be critical about what all was missed. It really was a good movie. Especially for those people who love Harry Potter but haven't read the books. I liked it, I'm sure I'll buy it, I just need to see it again without being all why was that left out? Hmm that's a little different?