Friday, October 1, 2010

October Has Arrived

I am very excited that it is finally October. October means my birthday! On the 23rd I will be turning 22. I am so in love with my birthday. So in love with it in fact that I have had planned what I want to do, where I want to eat, & where I want to stay since August. Yeah, that kind of birthday obsession.

October also means fall break. Finally a break from school. I am so in need of one. Even though that is my weekend to work so I can't do anything. All I care about is that it means that week I don't have to go to my least favorite class. I love fall semester because October has fall break, November has Thanksgiving break, & by mid December we are done for a month. Spring semester has spring break end of story.

I also have two weddings to go to this month. One is actually just a reception. I love weddings. This first one that I am going to though, I'm not entirely looking forward to. Branden & I weren't going to go because the girl is a complete & utter bitch. The guy is his friend though & text him asking if we were going to be there so Branden couldn't tell him no.

I am also potentially going to my first pub crawl ever. It is for the social studies department & it seems kind of fun but I also only REALLY know like one girl who is maybe going. There a a few others where I know who they are but I don't know them. I know I know, it would be a good way to meet people.

No comments:

Post a Comment