Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's My Birthday!

It's 12:30 am which means it has been my birthday for about a half an hour now. Woot woot. I love my birthday. Technically I was born at 10:42am so I have about 10 hours to go until I'm officially 22. Sadly, I'm home alone. (I'm really not sad about it) My one roommate is back in her hometown, one is at her boyfriend's, & the other is at a friend's. I really should be sleeping because I am so tired I just don't want to go to bed.

In about 12 hours I will be headed down to Minneapolis to celebrate my birthday. I am so excited. We will be going out to dinner, bar hopping, and then just chilling/crashing at the hotel. The hotel has a sweet pool so we are headed down early so we can go swimming before hand & then all get ready together. One of my roommates & I made a ton, & I mean a ton of jello shots the other day. We weren't sure how many a 3 oz packet would make (15 if you were curious) & we bought 6 flavors. We were going to stop but we thought what the heck halloween is only a week later if we have leftovers. Plus one of my friends turns 22 on the 26 so if we don't finish them off tomorrow we can do so one of those days. And incase you don't want to do the math (because I know I wouldn't) we made 90 of them.

2 of my roommates, 3 of my cousins, my cousins kid, Branden's sister, 2 of her friends, & then 2 of my other friends will be going out dinner. Sadly cousin with kid won't be staying, obvioulsy. I'm actually pretty bummed about that. I haven't seen her in awhile & she is by far my favorite cousin & the only one I really cared if they would be or not. Unfortunately she doesn't have a sitter & hubby works all night.

I still haven't completely decided on what I even want to wear. I have a good idea but the shirt has a back that you would be able to see my bra through & I don't have a bra without at backstrap. So... either I'll have to suck it up, find a close matching bra, or attempt to find something else to wear. I even got a sweet birthday girl sash to wear out. I had one last year that said "Miss 21 & Ready For Fun". Unfortunately I forgot it in the hotel & never actually wore it out so I borrowed it to each of my friends on their 21st birthdays. This sash will not be forgotten. I'll be sure to post pictures. Tuesday maybe since I already have planned posts for Sunday & Monday. We'll see. It wouldn't be the first time I made a double post if I decide I just can't wait any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment