Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 29 - Hopes Dreams Plans For The Next 365 Days

I will start with plans:
September 2010
~
School
~A weekend getaway to Duluth & the Northshore with Branden
October 2010
~School
~I turn 22
~Wedding
~Halloween
November 2010
~School
~Thanksgiving
~Lia Sophia party
December 2010
~I finish the first semester of my senior year.
~Christmas
~New Years
January 2011
~I start the second semester of my senior year.
~Branden & I will celebrate our 5 year anniversary.
February 2011
~School
March 2011
~School
April 2011
~
Deadline to apply to student teaching.
May 2011
~Finish senior year.
~Move back home.
~Branden leaves (as of now anyway)
June 2011
~Work
July 2011
~Work
August 2011
~Start my final year of college.
~WeFest

Hopes & Dreams:
I hope to do well in all of my classes this year.
I hope to get a student teaching placement not far from my hometown (no hour away please).
I hope to handle the deployment well.
I hope that I stay in touch with all of my college friends even though I'll be living an hour away.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the comment, I would LOVE to go to the fair... TODAY but have to wait until next week, booooo :/

    anyway... no i didn't take ANY of those pics, I just did a yahoo/google for a few of my favorite things at the fair; food, animals, rides, etc... i know, i know... i should have sourced them properly but it was real late at night and it didn't use the entire image on all of them... anyhoo!!! hope you make it to the fair this year. A

    ReplyDelete