Wednesday, March 3, 2010

These Are A Few Of My LEAST Favorite Things



1. Trash. I hate that my roommates with try to stuff the trash can so full that things need to be strategically placed on top or the whole thing may topple over. Plus there will be boxes & cartons placed to the side. I finally got fed up waiting to see if someone would actually take it out and stop the balancing act & bagged it all up. It took nearly 2 full bags for what was shoved into one & laying around it. This is what happens with the dishes too. I get sick of being the only one to actually check the dishwasher and load/unload it so the dishes pile up in the sink. OR the dishwasher will be full & no one will run it.

2. That is my bedroom window. That pillow is on the outside. It both annoys me & creeps me out. Outside my window is a ledge. In this ledge people are constantly smoking. For this reason I never have my window or my blinds open because I don't want people just staring in my room or the smell of smoke streaming in. Today was a nice day & I figured that no one would really be around because it's the middle of the day so it should be safe to open my window for fresh air for awhile. Seriously?! A pillow?! Are people just chilling, leaning up against my window. I'm going with that because the thought of someone napping or sleeping right next to my window creeps me out even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment