Saturday, February 27, 2010

Eating Healthy

This morning when I went to put my jeans on they were snug. Granted I just washed them yesterday but that still never happens. So after I got my pants on & wiggled around a ton so they felt tolerable, I decided it's time to start eating better and exercising more.

Since today is Saturday and I'm terribly anal, tomorrow I am going to start keeping track of what I eat and my activity for a week. Then I will kind of be able to tell about how many calories I'm consuming, what types of food, and how much exorcise I'm currently getting.

My mom has the Mayo Clinic Diet Journal. I don't know that I want to go on a full blow diet exactly but something where I can keep track of my daily habits and such. I am hoping that I will be able to stick to it. I am usually very good at starting and planning long term things but rarely at keeping up with them. I get far too distracted and bored with things quite easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment