Wednesday, June 30, 2021

What's Up Wednesday *6/30*

 


Linking up with Sheaffer & Shay.

What I'm Eating... summer food?  Stuff from the grill, salads, cold pasta

What I'm Reminiscing About... Pre-2018/2019 me... aka me stress & anxiety got bad.

What I'm Loving... Being back in MN with my family

What I've Been Up To... Applying to all the jobs

What I'm Dreading... The constant rejection emails from companies

What I'm Working On... Finishing my MN real estate license.  I have one class left

What I'm Excited About... Plans with friends & family

What I'm Watching/Reading... I'm not really watching anything.  I put on DDD for background noise a lot but I'm listening to Second Skin on Audible.

What I'm Listening To... currently my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify but also Second Skin on Audible

What I'm Wearing... lots of new outfits from Shein

What I'm Doing This Weekend... Saturday I'm going to my brother & future sister-in-laws for some wedding planning, then probably out to the farm with my family, & then the show of an acquaintance with my cousin.  Sunday probably more time at the farm.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month... Starting therapy, lots of plans with friends & family, hopefully finishing my MN real estate license.

What Else Is New... I'm working on starting a new blog.  I'm not going to delete this one.  I may or may not still do link-ups & the surface level posts I've been doing for forever on here but I'm working on starting a new one that's going to go in a different direction.  I'm trying to do it on Wordpress which I've never used so if anyone has any helpful tips for how to start it up that'd be great!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh what's the new site going to be about?? I use Wordpress! Let me know if you have questions. I really liked having the Classic Editor plugin while I learned to use the blocks function. If you're used to using Google Sites for classroom stuff, blocks may be fairly intuitive for you. It was a tough switch for me, but I'm getting the hang of it! Let me know how I can help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your real estate license class! I just ordered my first set of things from Shein and liked them so much I placed a second order the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to Minnesota! The housing market here is INSANE right now! Things literally sell in hours. I am thinking about selling and moving closer to family but can't decide if its worth the stress! LOL! Are you in the Cities or further out as you mentioned horses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your family this weekend and good luck on the completion of your real estate license!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best as you finish up your real estate license work. I am also applying for jobs and really hope we both get the perfect job for each of us. Someone will hire us, right?!?!?

    ReplyDelete