Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday Favorites *2/26*

 


Linking up with Andrea

1. What I'm Grateful For
-Hot running water
-Electricity
-Real life & blog/social media friends checking in on me
-Being able to wash my hair for the first time in a week
-Being able to have a hot home cooked meal for the first time in a week

2. What I Accomplished
-I went from about 20% to just over 80% completed on my first MN real estate course
-I got an AirBNB booked for my trip to Austin in May
-3 loads of dishes
-Posting FOUR blog posts after having not posted in 4 months
-Scheduling my annual physical

3. From The Phone

I bought a build your own 6 pack from HEB.  It's like getting a flight at a brewery... but at home!


I am obsessed with this look lol.  It was a Snapchat filter but if it didn't require bleaching my hair... I'd try it out for summer.  Also, maybe I should buy a hat??


I found some face masks I forgot I had bought on Amazon


I got the sweetest card from Jess!  It totally made my day!

3 days in & my face already feels SO much smoother!

4. What Snovid Taught Me
   -Always have bottled water on hand
-Don't be too proud to ask for or accept help
-Keep non-perishables on hand (preferably that don't *have* to be cooked)
-Stay on top of laundry/dishes

5. Funnies




6 comments:

  1. What great things to be thankful for!! I’m so glad that you have water and electricity again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are safe and have water +electricity! The cat in the laundry basket made my day!! 😂 What face masks did you use, I have wanted to try some but I wasn't sure how they worked! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have your power and water back! It is def something to not take for granted! I hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, last week was ROUGH. I'm glad things are settling in for you! Congrats on the real estate progress! That's exciting! Love the cat in the basket. I'm definitely feeling that way today, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO glad this week has bee better for you and that things are slowly getting back to normal! I'm also so glad I could brighten up your week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you have water and electricity again. I heard how bad Texas was hit with the storm! I love making build your own six packs. You get to try so many more beers/ciders! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete