Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Currently in July

It has been almost a year since I last did a Currently post!  I was doing What's Up Wednesday for awhile, although it's been 4 months since my last WUW post.




Accomplishing both nothing & a lot.  I haven't even really unpacked since I got back to MN at the end of May, & I don't do much daily, but I have managed to apply to a bunch of schools in MN, get 2 interviews set up, & see different friends & family

Buying as little as possible.  These last 2 pay periods have been rough with random bills & expenses.  Depending on how the MN vs TX move goes this next pay period, which starts Friday, could be just as rough.  Well either way it will be.  If I'm going back to Texas I have to hire a moving company to move all of my stuff from Dallas to Houston.  If I stay in MN I have to go back down to get some stuff and then sell or store the rest for awhile longer

Day Dreaming of getting to stay in MN permanently

Drinking too much coffee

Eating much more of a variety than I would be if I was back in Texas just cooking for myself

Enjoying being back in MN with my friends & family

Feeling stressed not knowing if I'll be getting to stay or having to go

Knowing deep down that either way it'll be ok & I need to make the best out of whatever situation arises

Listening to Nash bark all the time.  Seriously, it's gotten bad & it's driving me BONKERS!

Looking at job openings in MN daily

Loving Nash despite his barking

Making plans as if I'm not leaving MN...

Needing to start working out again.  I really haven't worked out at all since I quit Beachbody & I am starting to feel it physically & mentally

Waiting to hear from 3 school districts... 1 to do paperwork (Houston), 1 to hear if I get a job offer (I interviewed yesterday), & another to hear if I even get an interview (ideal district)

Wanting answers

Wearing lots of sweatpants... each day usually consists of some type of tank top, t-shirt, sweats, jeans, shorts combo.  It's sweats & a tank top as I type this...even though it's 80 degrees out

Wondering how the next 1-2 weeks are going to pan out

4 comments:

  1. Fingers and toes crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting is the worst, but as you said either way you'll be ok. Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting the THE WUUURRRSSTTT.
    I can't handle barking. Unless the dogs are actively playing. Or whining. I'm always spray bottle equipped when I'm near a bark/whiner dog. CAN.NOT.DO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good for you for still being able to enjoy your summer despite all the uncertainty! I definitely let the anxiety of unresolved/uncertain situations get to me. I hope you get some answers soon, girl!!

    ReplyDelete