Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Spring 2019 Goals


I was going to recap my winter goals, but a hectic past 2 months means pretty much none of them got accomplished.  I did get my MN teaching license & finished my Spotify playlist.  There are possibly a couple others but I wasn't keeping track.  So I'm starting fresh.  I'm leaving winter behind, & wish mother nature would do the same!

1. 5500 Followers on Instagram
2. Whole30 (March 18-April 16)
3. Visit a winery
4. Blog 50 times
5. Stick to my 60 workout plan (Mar 4-May 2)
6. Pay a professional to clean my apartment when I move out
7. Actually cut my hair
8. Take a blue bonnet photo
9. Make 3 Instant Pot recipes
10. Spring clean my Pinterest boards

Some of these were inspired by my 101 in 1001, others were not.  I'll be honest, I'm leaving that in the past too.  Mostly because I stopped keeping track of some of them that were do XYZ a certain number of times.  Also because there are ones that I just flat out don't care about anymore.  So from here forward it will just be my seasonal goals.

What's on your spring to do/goals/bucket list?

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just need a completely clean slate. Cutting my hair will be happening this spring too, though probably closer to summer since I like to keep it long through the colder weather and then do a massive chop. I want to pay for a professional to clean my place too. When are you moving? Good luck with all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with switching up goals and re-arranging priorities. Do what works for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your MN teaching license!! That's a big step!! I don't even know what's on my spring to do list right now. Move offices, I guess. LOL I'm just surviving right now.

    ReplyDelete