Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Good Boots Take You Good Places

It's Wednesday!  Not only does that mean we're halfway through the work week, it also means it's time for another round of TBB Fall Fashion Frenzy.  This week: Booties!

Linking up with Andrea!


I don't own booties.  I think they look super cute, & have been thinking about biting the bullet & looking at different pairs over the past couple of weeks.  I don't own any because I don't know how to wear them.  I don't own skinny jeans & I don't wear leggings as pants.  So I hopped on Pinterest for a little inspiration & here are some outfits I love that incorporate booties without having to wear skinny jeans or leggings!






How do you like to wear your booties?  Where do you like to buy yours?

5 comments:

  1. This post was perfect for me since I just bought my first pair of booties!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear my booties with my dresses. I really like how it looks. I too don't wear leggings as pants. I do wear skinny jeans but I don't really love them on me so I don't wear them often. I have a pair of black ones that I prefer to blue jeans. It's all about finding the right fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love booties! They look great with just about everything. Sometimes I need to get out of my own head about what to wear them with, but they're super cute year 'round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have much different sense in bootie style (Haha, bootie style). Those looks are awesome! I'm more of a doc martins/Peter pan ankle booties type of gal.

    ReplyDelete