Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Fall Is Coming

I am not even close to a fashion blogger.  In fact most days I wouldn't even be what most would call fashionable.  As I type this I'm wearing a school t-shirt & athletic pants.  However, while I was trying to be proactive with my blogging & create a schedule when I decided it could be fun to post some outfits from time to time.  Linking up with Andrea!


This week's theme: Summer to Fall Outfits.  Unfortunately in true non-fashion blogger form, most of these clothes are at least a year old, if not older, so I can't link to them.


Boots: Target - Similar
Dress: The Mint Julep - Similar
Belt: Forever 21 or Papaya... it came on a top
This is what happens when your dog tries to photo bomb you.  Good thing he's cute.

Boots: Target - Similar
Dress: Target - Similar
Belt: No idea... Kohls or JcPenny's most likely

While it's fall in my mind because September, and according to Starbucks it started on August 28th, Texas hasn't gotten the memo & it won't be anytime soon.  Beyond the obvious family & friends, real fall is what I miss the most about Minnesota.

Other summer to fall outfits I love:




7 comments:

  1. You're so CUTE!!! Love those boots and love that you joined us!! Perfect transitional outfits!! Have a good Wednesday back girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that first dress! Super cute! I've always been a fan of sundresses and cowboy boots together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boots are fabulous! love the dog photo bomb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in your outfits. It's not all about being new but being you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the knee boots. I hope they do not go out of style anytime soon. I like how you paired them with those cute dresses. Your cute as a button. I am not a fashion blogger either but I have done a couple fashion post. I plan to do another one soon. It is so fun to show off clothes. It helps boost my confidence too. Hah.
    Come over and visit sometime.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say... you are super cute in that dress. That whole outfit is fashion blogger fun.

    ReplyDelete