Thursday, August 9, 2018

Three On Thursday

It's Thursday!  Which on a normal week would make me super excited because that would mean that the work week is almost over & the weekend is upon us.  While both are still technically true, it's also my first official day back at work.  So it's both my Monday & my Thursday.  Freedom is over people!

It's been awhile since I've done a Three on Thursday.  These are all things that were suggested by other bloggers at one time or another that I then fell in love with.



4 comments:

  1. School started back so quickly. I SWEAR you just went on break. Ive used that mocha creamer before and its yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. next one to try: white chocolate raspberry.
    I thought it was chocolate strawberry.. don't ask.. but I wasn't disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a bourbon lover, I bought that perfume the next day after Steph mentioned it. I love it! It's a bit too heavy/spicy for summer, but I'm excited to break it out again come fall! Did the Crest work for whitening?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone is a lover of that perfume after they try it! I'm excited to start using it again as soon as the weather cools a bit.

    ReplyDelete