Thursday, August 2, 2018

Summer Goals July Recap

I did a pretty poor job with my goals in July, especially considering what I got done in June & how well I did on my spring goals.  With that being said, it is very unlikely that I complete all, or even most, of these goals by the end of August.  With softball & volleyball all this week, teachers returning to work in the middle of next week, & students returning on the 20th I'm aiming for 50% this time... 

1. Have 3600 IG followers
July 3: 3119
Aug 1: 3247

2. Write 45 blog posts
June: 16
July: 16
August:

3. Read 3 books
a.
b.
c.

4. Send 3 postcards via post crossing
a.
b.
c.

5. Try 10 new bars/restaurants (completed in June) 
a. Turning Point Brewery
b. Anna's Mexican Grill
c. Legal Draft Brewing Company
d. The Grease Monkey
e. Buddy's BBQ
f. Zushimaki
g. The Row
h. Rock Creek Cafe
i. Northwoods Family Grill
j. Caribou Restaurant & Wine Bar

6. Make 10 pinterest food recipes
a. Green Chili Pork
b. 7UP Chicken
c.
d.
e.
f.
g.
h.
i.
j.

7. Have a treat yoself day

8. Attend 3 concerts
a.
b.
c.

9. Go to brunch 3 times
a. Mash'd - Frisco 7/22
b.
c.

10. Complete 9 101 in 1001 items (6/9)
(These could change... just what I'm thinking on focusing on)
a. Read at least 30 minutes before bed for a week
b. Attend DFW Restaurant Week
c. Visit a winery
d. Visit a brewery
e. Go at least a year without starting a new job
f. Visit a distillery
g. Buy new boots
h. Use my passport
i. Leave 100% tip

2 comments:

  1. You still did pretty ok! Good luck on completing those you can. Don't beat yourself up about the rest. Life happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying I want to make 10 recipes from Pinterest, but right now it's so freakin hot that the idea of cooking anything that doesn't include a microwave has been daunting, not to mention I'm feeling pretty lazy lately! Good luck reaching your goals!

    ReplyDelete