Thursday, July 19, 2018

The Taste of Summer

Linking up with Sierra for Girl Chat!  This month's theme is summer recipes!

Here are 10 of my favorite recipes, including one for your pup, that are perfect for the hotter weather!


Dips
1. Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip
2.Pickle Dip

Desserts
3. Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
4. Easy Peach Cobbler

Drinks
5. Sweet Tea
6. Skinny Blackberry Margaritas


Main & Side Dishes
7. Shrimp Pesto Pasta
8. Lemon Parmesan Asparagus
9. Tortellini Salad

Dog Treats
10. Pupsicles

8 comments:

  1. Yum yum. They all look good though on my current diet I could probably only eat one of them hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow everything looks terrific! Pickle dip sounds fun!! - Shannon @slayitagainshan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very intrigued on this pickle dip. I love pickles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good things! I have been all about jalapeno recently, so that dip looks extra good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good & so easy! It's affectionately known as "crack dip" by all of my friends & family.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh, how have I not tried a pickle dip?! I'm missing out on life over here lol. I love that you included a recipe for your pup! Thank you for linking up. Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was definitely eyeing up those popsicles for a second there, not gonna lie hahaha

    ReplyDelete