Friday, June 1, 2018

Summer Goals


Happy Friday & happy June everyone!  As yesterday was the last day of the school year, today is my first day of freedom!  This is also the first time in my teaching career that the staff hasn't had to show up the day after students for a work day.  I must admit, it's pretty nice.  Even better, the volleyball clinics the coaching staff were originally going to attend this weekend were cancelled so I really am free of all work obligations until July.  Yippee!!  

Anyway, moving on.  June means that summer is here which means it's time for my summer goals.

1. Have 3600 IG followers
June 30:
July 31:
August 31:

2. Write 45 blog posts
June:
July:
August:

3. Read 3 books
a.
b.
c.

4. Send 3 postcards via post crossing
a.
b.
c.

5. Try 10 new bars/reastaurants
a.
b.
c.
d.
e.
f.
g.
h.
i.
j.

6. Make 10 pinterest food recipes
a.
b.
c.
d.
e.
f.
g.
h.
i.
j.

7. Have a treat yoself day

8. Attend 3 concerts
a.
b.
c.

9. Go to brunch 3 times
a.
b.
c.

10. Complete 9 101 in 1001 items
(These could change... just what I'm thinking on focusing on)
a. Read at least 30 minutes before bed for a week
b. Attend DFW Restaurant Week
c. Pay for someone behind me
d. Adopt a soldier
e. Go at least a year without starting a new job
f. Go to a movie by myself
g. Buy new boots
h. Use my passport
i. Leave 100% tip

12 comments:

  1. Woohoo Summertime goals are so much sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real! I couldn't be happier that it's finally here!

      Delete
  2. I really like how you have an exact number on things - that makes it seem more realistic and attainable!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really helps me keep everything in check!

      Delete
  3. oh i love going to the movies by myself lol. so fun! a treat yoself day sounds pretty fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try it! I've done a lot of things by myself but never a movie!

      Delete
  4. $185 to Cancun... LOL.

    Seriously though- yay for being done with school obligations for the entire month!! That's awesome!! Do you know which restaurants you want to hit up during restaurant week? What's on your list?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'm going the super cheap route & driving to Canada while I'm in Minnesota since I've never been there. I haven't really checked yet. Have you ever been? Any suggestions??

      Delete
  5. How the heck do you have so many IG followers?! I'm so clueless about these things haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL lots of hashtags, tagging accounts, & liking and commenting on other posts.

      Delete