Thursday, March 22, 2018

Coffee Date Vol. 1

I've never done a coffee date/chat post before, & I honestly didn't originally plan on doing one today.  But then I had thoughts so I figured what better way to get them out than with a little "Thursday Thoughts" meets "Coffee Date/Chat" post.

So here goes.

If we met for coffee I would tell you that the countdown is on until the end of the year.  49, there are 49 more days left of the school year.  I truly have enjoyed working for this school district more than any other, but I am still beyond ready for this year to end.

I would also tell you that I intend to get my real estate license by the end of summer.  This is something that I have considered in the past, pretty much since my first or second year of teaching actually, but I have never done anything about it.  After year 10 I want to get out of education & I need to start working on a solid back-up plan.  Enter real estate.  I figure that gives me 4 years to get my license, work at it part-time, get good at it, & then leave education.  ...or I could wind up finding out that education really is where I want to be after trying another career path.

I would casually bring up that I met a boy I kind of like and am curious to see where it could go.

Before I started overthinking too much about the previous piece of information I would tell you that I am ready for the softball season to end because the long hours, lack of wins, & apparent lack of caring about said losses by the players makes it really hard for me to want to spend the extra 12+ hours a week there.  (We're 0-4 so far in district with a total of 8 runs... while the other 4 teams have a combined 92 runs against us.  It hurt just to type that...)

I would get super excited about the fact that the weather seems to be finally warming up at least more consistently if not for good.

I would probably show you a dozen pictures of Nash because gosh darn it he is so cute & even though he pisses me off sometimes, he's my little buddy.

2 comments:

  1. 92-8 in 4 games? That's an average of 23 runs per game for them to 2 for you. Isn't there a mercy rule?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be correct. The run rule is 15 after 3rd & 10 after the 4th.

      Delete