Thursday, February 22, 2018

This I Believe

I'm stealing this from Steph & Michael.


IN A THING CALLED LOOOOOVE

Okay now that that's over...

I believe...

-Dogs make everything better

-I won't teach forever

-Real love does still exist

-People quit too easily, in all aspects of life

-Music up & windows down is good for the soul

-In God, but not always church

-Ranch & bacon go on pretty much everything

-Binge watching shows is the way to go

-In standing up for what you believe in

-Paying off a debt is one of the best feelings in the world

-Totinos is the only way to go when it comes it pizza rolls

4 comments:

  1. Amen to paying off debt, it feels great! We’re working on johns now but paying off my loans a few years ago was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totinos pizza rolls are my guilty pleasure that I'm never allowed to eat... yummm

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUCK YAAASS to bacon and ranch. But also cheese.
    Dogs do make everything better, until they weigh 80 pounds and step on your foot.
    Being debt free is the ultimate feeling. It's coming for you.

    ReplyDelete