Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Things You Weren't Wondering Vol. 16

What would a mirror opposite of yourself be like?
Short, super girly, crazy outgoing, light hair, dark eyes, loud.

Which of your scars has the best story behind it?
I don't have any awesome story scars.  I have scars from when I was really little & was super allergic to mosquito bites...I even went to the hospital for it once.  And then I have a little one on my knee from when I knelt on a sewing needle once.

What's the title of the current chapter in your life?
I Think This Adulthood?

What's the hardest lesson you've learned?
Sometimes the people you think you can trust the most, are the people who will wind up hurting you the most.

What mistake do you keep making again & again?
Giving more chances than they deserve.

What do people think is weird about you?
The way I say "bag"

When people look at you, what do you think they see/think?
I think that a lot of people probably think that I'm mean and/or stuck up.  When I first meet people I'm generally quiet & I definitely have RBF.

What have you created that you are most proud of?
My own life 1000 miles from home.

6 comments:

  1. Girl I am with you on the trust one. In this work transition I lost my BFF of 15 years and it has broken my heart. Have a good day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on so many of these, especially the giving people way too many chances. That's really burned me quite a bit in the last year... so I'm trying to toughen up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one. I'm stealing it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh trust. It is such a precious thing that we seem to give to people so freeingly sometimes. And you are so right, the more you trust someone, the more it hurts when they let you down. I watched that whole accent video because I find it so interesting hearing how different areas of the country say things. Since I grew up in three different areas, I have such a hodge podge of accents and annunciations for words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL girl you have a midwestern accent - I can now spot those across the room. Be loud and proud!

    ReplyDelete