Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Goodbye February

February went by a lot quicker than January did that's for sure.  I'm still impatiently waiting for spring break though...

17 - Days spent in the classroom

2 - Days spent at a softball tournament

8 - Softball games coached

1 - Cancelled softball tournament

18 - Blog posts

7 - Days straight that it rained

2016 - The year of the new car I bought

10 - Number of months old Nash turned

9 - Hours spent driving to San Antonio & back

6 - Wag walks for Nash

3 - Rover walks for Nash

2413 - Followers on Instagram

263375 - Steps taken so far

5 comments:

  1. Why am I not following you on Insta? Off to follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18 blog posts WOW. I’m always impressed with your ability to get posts up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. February absolutely went at warp speed. I'm hoping March slows down a little bit... but I'm afraid it's not going to.

    ReplyDelete