Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Currently In January

Linking up with Anne

Accomplishing not nearly as much as I had planned on getting done upon my return to Texas.

Buying nothing.  I just got a Himalayan salt lamp & an "oh for fox sake" coffee mug from Amazon but I used gift cards I got from Swagbucks to pay for them so they didn't cost me anything.

Day Dreaming about winning the lottery tonight.

Drinking water.  I'm trying to be more conscious about drinking water all day.


Enjoying that the weather is now above the 20s & 30s

Feeling bummed that winter break is over

Knowing that I need to set a real eating/exercise plan if I want anything to change


Laughing at shenanigans with a friend



Listening to Discover Weekly on Spotify

Looking forward to 

Loving Nash

Making lesson plans

Needing Nash to stop barking at every single dog/person he sees when we're at home

Noticing I need my nails done again already

Pinning home decor & clothing

Practicing the power of a nap

Reading The Opposite of Loneliness

Smelling nothing thanks to having a cold

Waiting impatiently for summer

Wanting to only teach seniors next year

Watching Hawaii Five-0


Wearing work clothes again :(

Wondering where I'll be living this summer

6 comments:

  1. So sorry you have a cold. Guess what we're having for dinner tonight? Baked Potato Soup!!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! It's perfect for this cold weather!

      Delete
  2. We bought a power ball ticket as well - ha! Fingers crossed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shenanigans. I always think, "evil is afoot... but why does evil only have one foot?" IDK. The connections my brain makes when I'm up to no good are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that mug is the best! But seriously, I'm glad I'm not the only one pinning all the things. Maybe it's the resolutioner in us?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baked potato soup sounds so good in this weather!

    ReplyDelete