Wednesday, January 24, 2018

3 Months Into Being 29

I'd say that the first 3 months of being 29 flew by but instead I feel like my birthday was forever ago & that I've been 29 for a year.  Unless point blank asked how old I am, I say I'm 30 when talking about how old I am.

I suppose I've had a semi-productive 3 months?  I only have 3 of the 30 completed, but I have 9 more in the process, ...and gave up on 2 about a month in...  Some of the ones that aren't started yet are because I can't yet.  Restaurant week isn't until August, Pi Day & my 4th 101 aren't until March, & I *could* start the Whole30 & give up alcohol but I've already decided I'm doing that mid-March to mid-April.

1. Use the 1 Sec Everyday app to document the last year of my 20s
**I deleted the app.  It was random pictures or even more random videos because I'd get to the end of the day, realize I had just been in the car, at work, or watching TV at home, think "oh shit" & then add something stupid to the app.**

2. Workout 3x a week
**Honestly I just don't care enough about this one to make it a routine... I should, but I don't**

3. Have $1000 in savings

4. Go to 10 concerts
1. Gemini Syndrom
2. Kip Moore
3. Chevelle
4. Through Fire
5. 10 Years

6. Have at least one credit card paid off

7. Buy a domain for my blog

8. Attend Dallas restaurant week

9. Read 24 books
1. Yes Please

10. Get another tattoo
**On the 5th, after 68 days of annoyingly reposting on Instagram, I won $1000 for a new tattoo at J Hall & Co Gentlemen Tattooers.**

11. Write 200 blog posts
This is post 57

12. Deep/spring clean my apartment

13. Have 4 "treat yo'self" days
1. Hour & a half massage & body polish at Blossom Spa

14. Try yoga

15. Bake a pie on Pi Day

16. Give up pop for 3 months

17. Give up fast food for 3 months

18. Give up alcohol for a month

19. Complete a true Whole30

20. Start investing in my 403b again

21. Leave a 100% tip

22. Go to a movie alone

23. Get new bedding

24. Do a wine & painting class

26. Complete 20 of my 101 in 1001 #4 goals

27. Submit my grad school research paper to a journal

28. File Title I Loan Forgiveness paperwork

29. Work with Dallas Love List and/or meet Sarah!

30. Visit a new state

6 comments:

  1. That's a crazy amount of dedication for the tattoo! I'm glad you won after all that.
    I really want to do a monthly massage subscription, but I always feel like it's "too much" money, except that I'd happily pay for a massage once a month. I think the time commitment is the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great that you won a $1000 for a new tattoo! MY sister would be so jealous over that. She so wants another one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I'm not gonna lie, I was getting a little annoyed with those tattoo posts, but so happy for you that you actually won! Do you know what you're gonna get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you won the tattoo! You truly earned it, girl! haha Also, I can never remember how old I am anymore. It's sad. 31 feels so random compared to 30.

    ReplyDelete