Friday, May 8, 2020

Friday Favorites *5/8*


Happy Friday everyone!  Yesterday I had a doctor appointment because I was having dull pain & I wasn't sure if it was back related (I desperately need to see a chiropractor & get a massage) or if it was lingering from a UTI I had a week or so ago.  Turns out maybe neither?  The doctor didn't seem super concerned when I talked to him but told me that he wanted me to get an ultrasound done on my liver & my kidneys.  Luckily when I went to make an appointment they had one for this morning so I can just get it out of the way.  Fingers crossed it's nothing too serious & an easy fix!

I also signed up for DoorDash at the beginning of the week & had my first shift yesterday.  I have another one scheduled for 11-1 today & if Danny winds up working late since he's on call, I might try to pick up an early supper time shift too.  I figured why not?  I won't be physically going into work for AT LEAST another 13 weeks (we'll see what fall brings with all of this...) so I might as well do something that occupies my time during the day & makes me some $$!

Linking up with Andrea

1. What I'm Grateful For
-My mom forever being my voice of reason
-Passing my 3rd real estate exam
-Emails from students & parents for teacher appreciation week
-Release of the NFL schedule (I miss sports)
-Danny fixing the backyard fence for me

2. What I Accomplished
-Finishing my 3rd real estate course, & starting my 4th
-All the laundry -- I like that I'm able to do it during the day during the week now as opposed to at night after work or on the weekend
-I finally started my bullet journal for my 101 in 1001
-My first DoorDash shift (I have another one today)
-My first doctor's appointment since WELL before Covid

3. From The Phone





4. 101 in 1001 Goals Completed in Week 1
#35 - Start a journal to track goals
#82 - Make homemade hummus

5. Funnies




2 comments:

  1. Love your funnies. Yay for our moms, Happy Mothers Day to here. Those sour patch bars look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oof, I'm sorry you had to get an ultrasound! I hope it's nothing! LOL yeah who saw "murder hornets" coming? When I first saw that, I basically had a heart attack.

    ReplyDelete