Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday Favorites *6/14*

Happy Friday everyone!  It's rainy here today, not that that really impacts me because let's be honest, my plans this summer are about 0.  I have been living in a hoodie more than I care for though considering it's the middle of June...


From the Phone





Moments of Gratitude
**Catching up with friends**

**Getting my upper back & neck cracked at the chiro**

**Getting to take daily naps**

**Watching the Today Show every morning**

**Announcing my new job/move on Facebook**

Events of the Week
**On Monday I got to meet up with 2 of my best friends, that came to visit me in Texas a month ago, for dinner at a cool rooftop restaurant, Crave.  We shared some parmesan fries, I had calamari...which I have been wanting for so long, & then for dessert I got a smore brownie.  SO GOOD!**

**I also used my last chiro visit.  If I was rich I'd go all the friggin time.  I love how I feel after they crack my back & neck.  I feel like a whole new woman!**

**I've basically been in a standoff with my current job as far as resigning goes.  For people who kept telling me how valuable I was & how much they wanted me to stay/enjoyed me working there, they sure have been pushy for my resignation.  It honestly got to the point where I just wasn't speaking to any of them because I had talked to my AP, AD, & head coach no less than 3 times each within a week & a half telling them each the same thing, "when I know, you'll know.  I haven't heard yet or done paperwork yet & until I do... I'm not resigning."  Well I finally talked to HR at both districts & even though I haven't done my paperwork yet, I will be resigning next week**

**I also had a bit of a rollercoaster with the girl I'm supposed to be living with but we will be touring an apartment next week when I go down to resign**

Funnies





Nash





4 comments:

  1. haha I think that's true, I've adopted a lot of introvert friends! I feel like they appreciate it though ;)
    Also, Hawkeye huffs all the time if I'm loud/still moving while she's asleep, it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh so sorry about the resignation drama. It shouldn't be like that! Hope the apartment situation works out and you find a place you are happy with! It will be nice to get everything squared away for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, that work situation is super annoying. I'm sorry you have to deal with that! And lol I love that "how introverts make friends" pie chart. That is 1000% how I made friends in grad school, the extroverts totally adopted me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. #HoodieLife is my favorite life.

    I'm going to the chiro TODAY and I c.a.n.n.o.t. waittttttt.

    ReplyDelete