Thursday, April 18, 2019

Let's Play Twenty Questions

I got this post idea from Michael the other day.  I always love these fun little surveys.  I was addicted to them when MySpace was a thing...

Where was your blog profile picture taken? WeFest, years ago.  I should probably update it...

Worst physical pain you ever experienced? Oh goodness I really don't know.  I've never broken anything, or given birth, so really nothing too terrible.

Favorite place you've been? That's really hard.  Chicago & New Orleans are my favorite cities, Colorado is my favorite state, but I would also kill to go back to Europe.


What's the funniest thing you've experienced this week?  Yesterday was our last practice so all of the kids dressed up as a character or celebrity & then we played "Dizzy Bat 6 Outs"

How late did you stay up last night? I stayed up until 10 watching the first episode of All American on Netflix

If you could move somewhere else, where would you move to? Colorado

Which of your Facebook friends lives closest to you? Probably my friend Trey?


When was the last time you cried? While watching the last couple of episodes of Queer Eye season 3 on Netflix last night

If you could talk to anyone right now, who would it be? I'm just ready to be back in MN so I can talk to my parents, brother, & friends in person

What is your favorite season? Fall

If you could have any career, what would it be? I don't know.

What was the last book you read? I'm currently listening to Blue Highways

You're a world traveler, where would your next destination be? Croatia

Photo Credit

Are you a good influence? I like to think so

Does pineapple belong on pizza? Pineapple doesn't belong anywhere

You have the remote, what channel will you choose? HGTV or the Travel Channel

Favorite cocktail? Whiskey & Coke

Last concert you attended? Eric Church


Favorite type of food? Mexican or American

3 comments:

  1. i would love to visit croatia as well. my friend's husband went last year for a music festival and he said it is absolutely incredible there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pineapple doesn't belong anywhere" had me laughing. I don't love to eat pineapple (why is it like stringy??), but I love me some pineapple juice. When I was in Chicago, that was my brunch contribution hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a good influence! That's why your students remember you! <3

    ReplyDelete