Friday, April 19, 2019

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday everyone!  I should be leaving for Houston in about 30-40 minutes but instead I'm waiting around trying to figure if our game that we were supposed to play last night is rescheduled for noon today (2.5 hours from now), tomorrow at noon, or Monday night.  To say I'm annoyed is an understatement.  I have a reservation that I need to change, extend, or cancel.  Edit: I am on my way to Houston now!  I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!

Events of the Week
**The girls lost their game on Tuesday & their Thursday game got rained out & rescheduled (see above).  The season is officially over after their game this coming Monday.  The girls got 6th place out of 8 in district.  Not great, but considering they got dead last & didn't win a single game last year I'll take it!**

**A non-coaching position for the HS I used to live by when I lived in Houston opened up on Monday.  I applied & then got an email on Thursday saying I was invited to participate in the first round of interviews!  I have to send in a 2 minute video talking about who I am, why I want to work there, & what I would bring to the team before Monday**

**I was way overdue on getting grading done.  I had so many assignments I needed to grade this week.  After grading about a half dozen assignments I finally got caught up & then planned out the rest of the year.  Well loosely anyway.  My seniors will just be doing projects for the rest of the year & I picked the last 3 topics for history: Holocaust, Cold War, & Terrorism.**

Moments of Gratitude
**Antibiotics for my sinus infection**

**Opening at THS**

**Getting caught up on grading**

**Last day of softball practice**

**Getting a round 1 interview with THS**

From the Phone
I have been wearing nothing but jeans & a t-shirt to work since the beginning on March.  I randomly decided one day this week to actually dress up... well at least on top... I still wore jeans.

I got SO behind on grading.  I finally caught up...  With just 26 days left of the school year there are at least 16 children who need to step it up if they don't want to repeat.

On Wednesday there was a threat of baseball sized hail so all after school activities were canceled.  This is what the sky looked like when I left work.  It didn't hail at all.  It didn't even rain until probably around 11...

As a Minnesotan Top the Tater has been a staple since birth.  It also is only available in MN.  Until now that is.  Aldi now carries it everywhere, for now it's for a limited time but I'm hoping it turns permanent so I can get my fix!

Nash is not about fetch at all.  He is all about tug-o-war!

Funnies




1 comment:

  1. OMG I'm dying over that "Ignition" remix remix hahaha Congrats on getting a first interview!!!

    ReplyDelete