Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Happiness Happens

Today is Happiness Happens Day.

"Founded in 1999 under the name of “Admit You’re Happy Day” by the Secret Society of Happy People, Happiness Happens Day aims to spread the joy of being happy, and to persuade people to look on the brighter side of life."

1. Nash
2. Live Music
3. Bar Food
4. Ranch Dressing
5. Shenanigans
6. Not having to teach 9th grade world geography anymore
7. Being a 1 sport coach
8. Road Trips
9. Football Season
10. Talking to my family on the phone
11. Conversations in all or mostly GIFs
12. Daily memes sent between my friends & I
13. Sunrises/Sunsets
14. The American Flag
15. Hot Coffee
16. Completing Goals
17. Getting out of the city
18. Temperatures in the 70s & 80s
19. Autumn leaves
20. Finishing a tube of chapstick
21. Pedicures
22. Vinyl Records
23. My co-workers
24. Cows
25. Being tan
26. Amazon Prime

6 comments:

  1. Well who knew there was a happiness day! I try to write down one thing I'm thankful for every day so this is awesome! Who doesn't love ranch and autumn leaves! xo, Biana- BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure our lists look pretty much the same.
    Dogs, ranch dressing, not having to teach 9th grade world geography, conversations in GIFs, temps in the 70s/80s, leaves, chapstick, amazon prime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me happy! Wish more people loved vinyl records!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had no clue it was happiness day but lots from this list make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've ever actually finished a tube of chapstick- I always lose it before I get the chance to! I once made a list of 101 things that made me happy as a 101 in 1001 goal. Amazon Prime didn't exist yet, but live music, road trips, coffee, and completing goals were definitely on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea! "Being tan" would definitely not be on my list though haha--tan is not an option when you're this pale :D

    ReplyDelete