Monday, July 9, 2018

The Weekend I Went Stir Crazy

I have reached the point in summer where I'm not entirely sad that going back to work is looming.  There comes a point in the summer where boredom inevitably sets in because while time is plentiful, money & people to spend time with are not.  The later was especially true this past weekend.  So while I'm still linking up with Biana to recap my weekend, rather than my typical here are some pictures & a run down of what I did each day, I'm going to give you my weekend in numbers.  Mostly because I don't want to bore anyone to tears here.  Not you while you read it & not myself while I write it because I. Did. Nothing.

100 - Times I yelled at Nash for barking for no fucking reason

0 - People I hung out with

97 - The temperature it was every. single. day.

Unnecessary - Number of episodes of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee watched

1 - The number of times I had plans with a friend... also the number of times a friend bailed

3 - Adventures (aka car rides) I took Nash on just so we could get out of the house

105 - Consecutive hours spent just Nash & I

Ridiculous - Number of levels played on Toon Blast (thanks Kathy) & Farm Heroes Super Saga

11 - Naps Nash took every day

21 - Items I got rid of for the #MinsGame I'm doing thanks to Steph

5 - Pictures taken of Nash

4 - Sets of Color Street nails I bought because I'm tired of painting them constantly and/or paying a shit ton for powder dip nails

8 - Pesto Ranch Chicken Thighs I made in the crockpot

5748 - AKA "Naughty Neutral" by Francesca's, the color I painted my nails until my Color Street comes in 

6 comments:

  1. I totally understand. In theory I would love a long break but in practice id probably go stir crazy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, it is HAWT!!! Mmm your chicken thighs sound good! I'm gonna tell Summer to sloooow down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's SO hot. I'm beyond over it. LOL I'm at Townview today working one of our bootcamps. All staff is gone. It's just me and the cockroaches. I have a feeling I'll be counting them by week's end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous of the number of naps Nash takes! :) Sorry you had a boring weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. spray.bottle.for.barking/annoying behavior.
    Barking is a pet peeve. It's why I don't like to visit some of my neighbors.

    ReplyDelete