Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Currently In November

Making: plans for when I'm home over Christmas

Eating: Raisins

Drinking: Water

Reading: Tribulation Force

Listening: To Gilmore Girls

Watching: Gilmore Girls

Wanting: A bloody mary

Looking: at bullet journal ideas

Enjoying: the Left Behind book series

Waiting: for this semester of grad school to end

Wondering: if I'll get a full time teaching job for spring semester

Loving: my amazing friends & family

Needing: to get back into my blogging groove

Wearing: basketball shorts & an old softball shirt

Smelling: nothing?  I smell nothing.

Noticing: that I really need to pick up my room

Knowing: that 2017 is going to be my year

Laughing: at myself...I'm hilarious

Daydreaming: about a spontaneous getaway

Feeling: sore all over for who knows why

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, a spontaneous getaway? That sounds like fun! And yeah, bring on 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about 2017. I'm dedicated to making it my week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit. I meant year. LOL struggle bus!

    ReplyDelete