Wednesday, November 16, 2016

12 Recipes To Help You Celebrate Peanut Butter Lovers' Month

Did y'all know that November is Peanut Butter Lovers' Month?  No?  Me either.  Quite frankly I celebrate my love for peanut butter every month.  Growing up I would take a spoonful of peanut butter & mix it into my vanilla ice cream...I also added in hot chocolate powder...  To this day one of my favorite things is being the first one to eat out of the peanut butter jar.  It always made me so happy growing up opening up a jar of peanut butter only to see my dad hadn't beaten me to the punch.  The first bit of peanut butter is always eaten with my finger #NoTimeForSpoons

5 comments:

  1. I like to be the first one to get that first scoop too! These recipes look heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cheesecake Bars look amazing, I need to do those for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like peanut butter.. but i don't LOVE it like everyone else seems to haha. i like it on toast or on an apple, but not really mixed with things (like jelly or chocolate). we can't even have peanut butter in the house because kc will eat the entire thing in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all sound sooo good! I rarely make any desserts with peanut butter because my husband doesn't like it and I would eat way too much of whatever I'd make, haha.

    ReplyDelete