Two days ago I turned 28. I already shared with you my 29 by 29 list, & today I'm here to show you how I did on my 28 by 28 list.
1. Get into grad school PASS
2. Be in a real relationship FAIL
3. Visit a new state FAIL
4. Have my smallest loan paid off: PASS
5. Attend 9 concerts: PASS
6. Try 24 new restaurants/bars: PASS
7. Cut my credit card debt down by 1/3: FAIL
8. Go 1 month without using a credit card: PASS
9. Run a 5k FAIL
10. Read 15 books FAIL
11. Get another tattoo PASS
Technically I didn't have it before I turned 28...but I made the appointment before I turned 28 & I'm getting it today so...
12. Get back down to 150-155 & maintain it PASS
13. Have $1000 in savings PASS
14. Stick to my new 1-48-5 rule when it comes to dating PASS
15. Get my CDL FAIL
But that's because I didn't really want to get it. I was supposed to get it as a coach but I never finished it & now that I'm not coaching there's no point.
16. Get my CHL FAIL
I could have easily done it. I took the class a couple of years ago & had until this past September to turn in the paperwork/pay the fee. Ultimately I decided not to. Why? At this point in time it just seemed unnecessary. I work in schools & in a bar... and I'm there all the time. At neither place could I carry a weapon either. Also, I don't even have a firearm in Texas.
17. Kiss someone on NYE: PASS
This was a very generous pass. I spent NYE with Mr. Midwest. We did not kiss. I wasn't even awake at midnight. But I was with a guy I cared about & that's what counts.
18. Have my tarot read PASS
19. Donate blood FAIL
But I did try...I was just turned away for having too low of iron.
20. Meet a blogger PASS
Much like the tattoo, technically a fail. But I had a blate schedule BEFORE I turned 28 & that's also happening today. Still counts.
21. Learn to play a song on the guitar FAIL
This is going to stop being a goal...I have the guitar, I've had the guitar. I just don't sit down to learn.
22. Don't get any type of traffic ticket FAIL
I got a red light ticket...which I still think is BS because I made a right turn on red, which was allowed, but because I yielded instead of coming to a full stop (other cars were making a left turn so I knew there were no cars coming) I got a ticket.
23. Go horseback riding FAIL
24. Go to a Twins, Vikings, & Wild game: PASS
I'm going to count it as one anyway. I didn't make it to a Twins game but I did go to a Vikings & Wild game...in addition to a Rangers game so all 3 sports were hit.
25. Go to Fort Worth, San Antonio, & Houston rodeos: PASS
I'm also going to count this as a pass even though I didn't go to the one in Houston. I made it to the other 2 & went to 2 other ones in Minnesota.
26. Complete 3 30 Day Challenges PASS
27. Learn Spanish PASS-ISH
28. Finish a 1000 piece puzzle FAIL
16/28...could've done better, could've done worse.