Thursday, May 12, 2016

Burger Love

Among other things, May is National Hamburger Month.

Burgers are one of those things that I crave on a fairly consistent basis.  My ideal burger is topped with bacon, an over easy egg, pepperjack cheese, & jalapenos.  Really the bacon & the egg are what seal the deal for me.

In honor of National Hamburger Month I thought I'd share some burger recipes I have saved on Pinterest that I'm dying to try.  This girl really needs to invest in a grill...

Chicken
Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Burgers with Guacamole:

Turkey
turkey burgers recipe.:

Beef
Bruschetta Burgers:

Lamb
Mediterranean Lamb Burger:

3 comments:

  1. Brianne, I do love a good burger now and then. Especially beef. But I need to get a grill, too. Ours "died" a couple years ago and we still haven't gotten around to getting another one. Pitiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my adult life I've just never had a grill because with the exception of one year, I've always lived in an apartment. Someday I'll have a house with a patio for grilling.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete