Tuesday, February 16, 2016

If I Had Been Blogging

It's been almost 2 weeks since I last posted anything.  In all honesty I just haven't had the motivation to write anything.  Between basketball ending, softball starting, and spending more time with friends after work, blogging just hasn't been a priority.  So much for blogging every day Monday-Friday in 2016.  Oops.

But if I had been blogging...

**You would know that my Whole30 was really a Whole14.  In the first 2 weeks I lost 6 pounds & then managed to maintain that for the last 2 weeks by doing a combo of Whole30 meals & eating whatever I wanted.  I also don't know what the inches lost was because when I was cleaning I misplaced my original measurements so doing them at the end seemed pointless.  I do have before & after pictures though.**

**You would know that Barre only lasted 4 sessions.  I don't know why when I bought it I thought that it would be possible to get in 10-20 sessions between basketball & softball.  I did enjoy it however I won't be paying for more classes.  A)Softball goes until at least 6 every night & the last class starts at 6:30 B)I've always had hip/knee issues & certain parts of the class would hurt my hips so bad I'd have to stop.  I may buy the ball & band so I can modify it to do myself at home**

**You would know that my freshmen won their final game of the season & I couldn't have been more proud of them.**
(They wanted to have a meeting without me...2 seconds later they all ran up & hugged me)

**You would know that I had a basic white girl day & got my nails fixed**

**You would know that I had a fun girls night out where we also ran into my head basketball coach/co-softball coach**

**You would know that I spent the Superbowl eating my weight in chips & dip**

**You would know that I went to church for the first time in I honestly couldn't tell you how long...years??**

**You would know that I have officially made the decision that I will be resigning from my current teaching position effective at the end of the school year because I'm tired of the politics in my district**

**You would know that I finally paid off my first student loan!  Only 4 more to go**

3 comments:

  1. I would struggle so much with Whole30, but I'm sure it would be good for me. YAY for decisions and loans paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there are your buttcheeks! On the Internet. I wasn't expecting that. I'm never expecting that on blogs. LOL

    I'm in need of a pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I was shocked to see your butt too but it looks like you lost quite a bit...possibly like 10 pounds? Good job considering you didn't stick to it 100%

    ReplyDelete