Friday, December 18, 2015

Socks Move Well On A Hardwood Floor

Song
Cody Jinks - We're Gonna Dance

According to the Phone
One of my students made me a Christmas card.

We had an awesome potluck Christmas lunch at work.

On Tuesday we had an away game which meant late night Whataburger on the way back to the school...I didn't get home until midnight.

My roommate got engaged.

I know some teachers hate it, but as long as my kids get their work done & it doesn't take over what I need on the board, I have 0 problem with my kids drawing on my board.  In fact...I love the way it looks when it's a mixture of what I need them to get done & their art work.

Quotes










Funnies
hahah

Treestars!!!

*Hores*:

this is good. :

sarcasm

YES! YES! YESSSS!!!! :

Ha ha! Hide yo kids, hide yo wife...:

HAHA!! Too funny!:

File under "things I cannot watch".

under the blanket.:

6 comments:

  1. haha at the blankets. I don't know what it is but I always feel safer under blankets. I have to be wrapped up in my blanket at night or I can't fall asleep. Maybe its the sense of being secure. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh getting home at midnight sounds rough! You sound like a sweet teacher to your kids...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet of your students to write you that card!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like maybe it's time for roomie and fiance to find a place of their own..............
    Unrelated: What happened to dude?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw how sweet to give you a card, that always brightened up my day when I was doing classes! Have a great weekend!

    Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

    ReplyDelete