Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Mile High Confessions

More Coffee Less Talky


**As you read this I'm flying from TX back to MN for Thanksgiving**
Pretty sure I've shared this video.  Pretty sure it doesn't matter.  100% sure you need to watch it...again if you've already seen it.  #TheStruggleIsReal

**I've never really been into dressing up super fancy but lately I just want a reason to put on a really nice dress & go out**
#ClassyAsFuck

**After having a really rough couple of weeks, last week was actually a really good week at work**
#ThreeDayWorkWeekHelps

**When the dishwasher is completely empty, or there are just a few dirty dishes in there, it makes me stabby when my roommate/her boyfriend (I'm not entirely sure of the culprit) leave their dirty dishes in the sink**
#IWillCutYou #ItsNotThatHard

**It bothers me in a weird OCD way that according to the calendar/sun fall is the end of September until nearly the end of December but in my mind it should just be Sep 1-Nov 30**
#ILikeThingsNeat

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh don't get me started on the seasons hahaha. we do everything from the first of a month to the end of another month.. i don't understand the middle of the month seasons. confusing! dishes in the sink make me so stabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ask them why their dishes were in the sink? That's a hard no for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont like roommates like that!!! i lived with them in university so i vowed to never have roommates ever again!

    ReplyDelete