Friday, July 31, 2015

Goodbye July


I feel like just yesterday I was posting about how I couldn't believe it was July already...and now today is the last day!  Easy there summer...

Song
Van Morrison - Cold Wind In August

According to the Phone
So my car got egged...that's a first.  It's mostly off but it smells like hot eggs...It needs another wash.

I had to take a picture of this at Caribou because of 2 answers to "If you could be any animal what would you be?" A)Velociraptor &B)Brock Lesnar.  I about busted a gut right there in the coffee shop when I saw the Brock Lesnar one.

I saw this & a cork board map at Target.  I need want them both for my new apartment.

Displaying Screenshot_2015-07-29-20-46-59-1.png
Clearly this person has never actually read my blog as I am the opposite of a fashion blogger & wear make-up not even once a week.  Hell this summer I've worn a bra less than I've worn one.  So unless I'm getting free lingerie, to show me, myself, & I because I'm single as hell, no thanks.

I drove 20-30 minutes to a Caribou Coffee on Thursday morning just so I could do my fantasy draft because my internet at home crapped out on me.  #FirstWorldProblems  Someone please pray that the majority of my team doesn't wind up on the injured list like they did last season.

I don't drive to Caribou often, it's been 3 MAYBE 4 times all summer, because like I said above, it's 20-30 min away.  However, the above picture annoys the anal person in me to no end.  Of the 3, MAYBE, 4 times I've been to Caribou this summer, TWICE I've been the person to put the toilet paper roll on the little contraption.  Employee or non-employee it's not that hard people.  It doesn't lock.  You pop the end off, remove old roll, put on new roll.  After this picture I removed both of the old rolls & then put on the new roll.  How I feel about the people that leave the TP in above picture:

Displaying 1438263980827.jpg
On very rare occasions I can grab clothes off the floor, put them on, & have a look that is on point.  This was one of those rare moments.  By off the floor I don't mean dirty by the way...except for the jeans...that's debatable.

I pre-ordered the Kip Moore Wild Ones album & y'all should too.  I promise you won't regret it.  I'm telling you now...3 weeks before it comes out...it's gonna be big.

Quotes










Funnies
Awkward moment.

finding every opportunity for fun…until you smash through the glass & get it in your hand

Hahaa! Too funny!


bahaha

This guy's father/daughter pictures are the funniest thing ever... check out the gallery. I have seriously been looking for 20 minutes. These are hilarious.

Lion King

Hahaha

Haha :)

haha It's in the bible!

Photo Challenge

I used to do FMS photo-a-day challenges all the time but stopped because my Instagram got so cluttered.  I'm still cleaning out my IG but I saw this on Heather's blog & thought it'd be fun.  My IG is private but if you request to follow me I'll accept it.  If you decide you want to participate too let me know & I'll follow you as well!

9 comments:

  1. When people don't replace toilet paper it annoys the hell out of me (both at home and in public restrooms!).
    Good luck with your fantasy team this year, I've never ventured into the world of fantasy football but it seems like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Map corkboard!! So fab!! I go crazy when people do not replace the toilet paper. Is is that hard?? Drives me batty!! Good luck with your fantasy football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe people still egg cars - what is wrong with them! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, the toilet paper. drives me crazy. and someone egged your car?! wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? Someone egged your car, how terrible of them! The TP thing is a huge issue with me, don't even get me started ha ha!! I am so in love that corkboard girl, you have to get that for sure! Hope your weekend is full of smiles and laughter, rest and love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May the reigns of hell come down on the person who egged your car! The TP thing kills me, it's not that hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awful that your car got egged! How mean and what a pain to clean up! I hope after all the trouble you went to that your fantasy team does well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Regret nothing luv and wear those jeans a few times before they need to be washed! lol

    ReplyDelete