Tuesday, June 2, 2015

So True Tuesday

This is going to be the last installment of So True Tuesday.  It was actually going to be last week but with this being the last week of school, & my last week in Houston ever, I have a lot going on so I decided to extend it one more week so I'd have one less thing to worry about.

Elementary vs. High School Teachers (or middle school): Student Relations

Yep

Hilarious!!

Funny- would be dangerous!

This is completely accurate…

LMAO!

Google
Role Models!

Bad Day

Bah!!

6 comments:

  1. There are so many times I'd love to answer with a middle finger. The Google one made me laugh though... so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to miss this feature...

    One time my family was playing Uno, and my brother and I decided to gang up on them, so we played tag-team Uno, telling each other what card to play next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Uno one....that is TRUTH. You have no idea who a person is until that moment...and then you get to unleash upon them!!! Pretty much all questions before 10am should be answered with the middle finger in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once wore blue/khaki into Walmart. Definitely got asked a question and everyone was equally embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get Mel Gibson rage with slow internet so I don't know about that one. Hehehe. If only the middle fingers was a real answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha I love this post. Everything is so true, I just recently went into Target too so I can totally see the red polo thing. Thankfully I don't have nay red polos haha!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete