Friday, May 8, 2015

A Beautiful Reminder of a Different World

Linking up with Amanda, Amy, & Della.

Song
Good Ol Girl - Frank Foster

Recipe
Oven-Fried Chicken f you like Kentucky Fried Chicken, the "original recipe" you will love this recipe for Oven-Fried Chicken. It's very similar with all the herbs and spices. This was one of my earliest low-carb chicken recipes but I keep coming back to it again and again, it's so good! Give it a try some time! ~ Peggy.
Confession...I very loosely followed the recipe but it was still delicious.

Video
For real...I'm addicted to Dubsmash...

According to the Phone
Close enough...especially because when I used the exact same picture on the site on my laptop it said 26...which I am...

Senior week is coming up so I finally went out & got gift cards to give out randomly at senior breakfast.  I hope they like food as much as I do ha.

The weather was so nice on Wednesday that I decided to create my prom chaperone list while getting my tan on...in my driveway...right next to the back alley.  No pool = no shame where I tan.

Tuesday was Teacher Appreciation Day.  Normally Chipotle does BOGO on that day, this year they decided against the appreciation of teachers.  I decided instead to head to Pappasito's after work because it had been a long ass day & I needed a margarita...plus...Cinco De Mayo!

This isn't the dress I bought, sadly I didn't even find this dress, or any of the ones I saw online for Forever 21 actually, but I did walk out with 2 dresses on Wednesday.  One for prom & one for summer.

I was assigned to do exactly 2 things on Thursday during state testing: talk to the seniors for 30 minutes at 7:30 am & again at 12:45.  Other than that the school was shutdown & seniors didn't have to be there except for one of the meetings.  That meant I had a complete free day.  I BS'ed with some teachers for a couple hours in the morning, ran to McDonald's for breakfast, got some candy at Walgreens, talked to Kickass Cousin, & responded to some blog emails.  I even got to leave early because none of my seniors showed up for last period...because why would they come for one class period??  Best. Day. Ever.

Quotes










Funnies
True story.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just laughed so hard I cried

.

How to be a good roommate :D

Just Russia

yep

bahahahaha

This made me laugh way harder than it should have.

Mean Girls meets Miley Cyrus

11 comments:

  1. Yay for the end of the school year! I can't wait until my kids are done for the year. No more homework!

    Thanks for stopping by Colletta's Kitchen Sink!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! All of your quotes are great. Especially "Do Not Fear" and The Road Less Traveled. Have a great weekend!
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That website was all sorts of wonky - it had me at different ages and I didn't like it lol! bahah that fish one is too funny! I hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. That oven fried chicken looks delish! I'm always down for Mexican food and a margarita too - yum! Happy Friday!! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to try that age thingy with a pic of me and my former roommate, since we both look way younger than we are. It was surprisingly accurate! I had very low expectations haha - Jess | To Sparkle Punch

    ReplyDelete
  6. The age app too 15 years off me so I was super happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that quote about people being busy - so true!! that oven fried chicken looks pretty delish and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL loving the ecards especially the girl scouts one!

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome it got so close to your age. Sounds the perfect work day! That last funny has me laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy friday!! Love those memes! Totally cracked me up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your memes are the funniest. that miley one-- perfection. and now i want fried chicken :-)

    ReplyDelete