Thursday, February 12, 2015

Love Is...

Kylea & Company

A few weeks ago Kylea started a series called Think About It Thursday.  I loved the idea & knew I wanted to be a part of it.  I already had a post for that day...and for days to come for that matter...so I didn't participate in the introduction one (however if you want to know more about me I did answer these questions from Kristen the other day).  It seemed like it was meant to be!  The next "blank" I had in my planner for posts was February 12, the day of the next link up!  However, truth be told I would have shifted stuff around to participate.  The topic for this week?

What does love look like to you?
(These are in no particular order btw...)

Love is...


Love is...



Love is...


Love is...


Love is...


Love is...


Love is...


Love is...

7 comments:

  1. Love all of these photos and the different ways you love all these people and are loved right back! Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pics, especially the last one.

    Love is so many things. Great representation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love is so many different things---perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful representation of all different kinds of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute post! Love is way more than romantic relationships :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great post! I totally agree with puppies being love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the different kinds of love in this post! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete