Friday, January 9, 2015

The Week That Wouldn't Quit

According To My Phone
The one shining moment to my week...not only did I get paid on Monday, I got back paid for coaching so my check was significantly larger than normal.  Of course it went on a credit card rather than fun stuff.

There was a leak in my living room ceiling...after around 24 hours without water it's now fixed but my ceiling looks like this for the next week.

I stayed home from work on Wednesday to go to the Dr.  Turns out I have a sinus infection AND a double ear infection...I also burnt my thumb on a pizza pan that night.  Clearly Texas is sending me a message ha.  I stayed in bed either sleeping or watching Army Wives on Netflix all day.

Song
Brett Eldredge - Bring You Back

Quotes










Quotes
Made me laugh...

Oooommmwwwww!!! @Ashley Walters Marie

this made me laugh harder than it should have

Parenting

So you are saying you didn’t want my help in the garden?

funny-dog-name-boyfriend

pie and lattes


Bill Nye the Selfie Guy. Don't even remember watching the show, but that's is funny right there.

That is annoying. Wonder if kids think that too. Haha

3 comments:

  1. It seriously was the longest week ever. Enjoy the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppy in the shark mouth - seriously too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceiling leaks are the WORST. If you had cathedral ceilings, you could say you practically live in a Catholic church.. holy, holy, hooooooooolllyyy..

    ReplyDelete