Friday, December 12, 2014

The Week That Would Never End

Song
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

Recipe
Crock Pot Sausage & Cheese Tortellini
Crock pot sausage & cheese tortellini

Funnies
Creeper level: Dog



Well, that's not my dog

Mean girls. Haha!!

Good idea

Dora gets me so frustrated....

The Very Best of You Had One Job Meme - Snappy Pixels

It's true though.

One of my new favorite comebacks!

Ha

Quotes
Above all else have intense and unfailing love for one another -Romans 12:10

Couldn't agree more

just because you miss someone doesn't mean they belong in your life

Yes yes yes!

//

Love.

via | live life happy

"You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words that matter." Nicholas Sparks

being strong quotes and sayings | ... quotes # quotes to live by # life quotes # inspirational sayings

Yep.

My Week According to My Phone
I spent 5 hours in CPR training

I rewarded myself with Chipotle


Homemade pizza!


8 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in love with that son! I'd never heard it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your home made pizza looks deeeelish.
    your funnies had me almost rolling, seriously hilarious. the toilet one, the 'thats not my dog' omg, so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've listed to that Ed Sheeran song quite a bit this week! Hope you have a great weekend! Biana, BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. That recipe looks amazingly delicious! I spit out my drink at that first grader pin, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love the one from Peep Show, hilarious!! and omg that bathroom... did they install the doors upside down?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tortellini looks absolutely delish. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanna follow you on Pinterest!!! You pin all the bestest things.

    Also, I showed my BF the bathroom image and he didn't get it until I explained it to him.. /facepalm. He was still reading when I got to the quote about a weak man saying a woman has an attitude and he glanced at the screen and said, attitude, you have one of those.. Then I paused to let him actually read it. Yeah, he didn't have anything else to say after.

    ReplyDelete