Wednesday, November 5, 2014

There Is No Sincerer Love Than The Love Of Food

Life According to Steph

I'm a day off on the recap but here it is...

October's goals were food related

1. Try 4 restaurants I've never been to before.
2. Make 4 different "fall" foods.
3. No fast food.
----
4. Credit card is only approved for events planned before the month started (San Antonio & Memphis)

Complete fail.  I came so close to completing #1.  I went to 3 out of 4.  I tried a hole in the wall taco place on the way to San Antonio & ate at 2 different restaurants in Memphis.  #2 - I feel like I didn't even really cook this month.  I'm not really sure what I ate... #3 was easy & sort of a cop out...I don't really eat fast food at all anymore except like maybe once a month tops.  I didn't eat it at all in October though so it was a success.  I also only used my CC for San Antonio & Memphis so 2 out of 4...

November is organizing goals.  I don't really have anything in my house & there is only one thing that bugs me all the time...my closet...so I'm only doing 1 & then sticking with the credit card theme.

1. Donate clothes/organize closet
2. Credit card can only be used for Curtis Grimes/Ren Fest tickets.


11 comments:

  1. 2/4 is still good! Good luck with your November goals, I may need to borrow your credit card theme haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great goal! Will you come organize my closet, too? It's jam-packed and unorganized and it's really starting to get to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, 50% isn't bad! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not bad. the closet one will probably be challenging because it's so hard to part with things BUT YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still count this as a success, especially since you came so close on #1! Good luck with the closet organization, that's on my list for this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you were a fail! You got some good stuff done. #1 is a win in my eyes!

    The closet thing is hard. Steel yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man... donating clothes. I always feel good yet shitty about it at the same time! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3 new restaurants is awesome!! And big props to you for whole in the wall eating (not literally of course) sometimes those can be the best, and I remember your mexican food from that post vividly, looked awesome!!
    Good luck on those November goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You didnt do bad at all!! I need to do this with my credit card though. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to do some major cleaning/organizing/donating clothes when I moved. I gave away 5 big trashbags full. It was embarrassing that I've still got an overflowing closet after that. It felt SO good though! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The closet is always such an on-going process. But I love a good closet clean out, it makes everything look so nice!

    ReplyDelete