Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sh*t My Students Say Vol. 4

A country song was playing
Male Student 1: Why are we listening to this?
Me: Why wouldn't we listen to this?
Male Student 2: Dude do you want to pass this class?
MS1: I mean...I love Taylor Swift (The song wasn't Taylor btw...it was John Michael Montgomery)
MS2: Man...keep that to yourself...


A student tried throwing a piece of paper in the recycling but missed.
Me: Well ya made it halfway
Student: Not really...it's in the middle


Student: I only like certain white people
Me: Like me

S: Like the people on Modern Family...I love that show...I feel like I'm part of the family

8 comments:

  1. These are hands down my favorite posts you do. I laugh out loud in my office every time I read one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Kids are hilarious.

    -Claire
    www.fashionandfeathers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahah "Not really, it's in the middle." DERP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof - the halfway comment - that scares me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh the halfway / middle - thats hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Modern Family! Ok, and all of these, they are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your students crack me up every time!
    Perfect gif for the comment about making it halfway.

    ReplyDelete