Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Reunited And It Feels So Good

I still don't have my blogging mojo back.  In fact I hadn't read a single blog since last Wednesday, partly to what I'm about to post about & partly because I just haven't felt like writing anything out or reading.  Bad I know.  I love all of you that have commented on my scheduled, last minute posts, & have been patient with my slow replies.  I will hopefully be getting back into the swing of things soon.  Until then, I leave you with pictures from Freshman Roommate's wedding.
















3 comments:

  1. hello sweetie!!
    I`m here the first time & I wanna stay!
    How about follow each other?? I always follow back when I propose it :)
    I tell you that because I really love your blog! WOW!
    Pics so inspiring & descritpions are great!!!!
    so let me know sweetie!

    have a nice day!
    keep in touch :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous wedding! Girlie Ive been slow on the reading of blogs myself. I am only now on Tuesday's blogs... Yesterday I started reading from last Wednesday. My advice mark them as read and move on to todays lol Trust me because I read them all and Im now drained lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been feeling the same way. Can't (and shouldn't) force it!

    ReplyDelete