Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Social

1. What is one thing you hate doing?
Laundry...especially right now because I haven't gotten a W/D for my house so I have to go to the laundromat...but really I hate it all the time.

2. What is one thing you hate shopping for?

90% of the time I don't like shopping for anything.  I am not huge on shopping.  Only if I'm feeling particular rich or stressed do I like to go shopping.  Like I NEED more work clothes right now & I'm over here like..."I don't have money. I don't want to try anything on. I don't even want to think about going to the mall."

3. What is one thing you love doing?

Cooking!  Especially when it's for other people.  I love cooking & baking...which is probably why that's my largest Pinterest board ha.

4. What is one place you love going?
Home.  I love going back to Minnesota.

5. What is your favorite thing that you do daily?
Talk to Kickass Cousin...seriously if we don't talk for an extended period of time (aka more than 8 hours, less than 24...always less than 24) it feels like we haven't spoken in days! #CoDependentMuch



3 comments:

  1. My family is from MN, I lived there for 5 years and there is definitely things to miss about MN. I too love cooking. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe I actually love doing laundry?? I might be odd haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love shopping + laundry and i suck at cooking lol

    ReplyDelete