Sunday, July 6, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday Social

1. Red

2. White

3. Blue

4. Play

5. Sparkle


1. What is your favorite genre of music?
Country hands down.

2. What is your favorite genre of movies?
Comedy...although my favorite movie (Friday Night Lights) doesn't exactly fall into that category.

3. Do you watch reality TV?  If so, what's the first show you remember watching?
I definitely don't watch as much as I used to.  I didn't have cable until college so the first one I watched was probably Big Brother or American Idol.  In college I was obsessed with Teen Mom & The Hills.

4. Who is an actress you want to be BFF with?
J. Law -- although I feel like I'm going to have to fight a lot of you off for her BFF status.

5. Who is an actor you'd be happy to be stuck on an island with?
Shemar Moore -- & he wouldn't have to miss me, or keep his shirt on...ever.





13 comments:

  1. Shemar is gorgeous. I mean the man is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of the light available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool concepts of our beloved country and life in a precious view. I'll answer what I remember, pretty much all types of music, not just one, it's how my mood is. Reality TV is the only stuff I don't ever watch. Sandra Bullock, would me my first Bestie, stuck on an Island with Tom Hanks, he's funny, cute, and he's been stuck there already and knows how to get out! hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots and i am probably agreeing with most of the female population Shemar is FINE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked the same actor as me "Shemar Mooore". Can I get a "High Five"!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. J Lawrence..man why didn't she pop in my head????
    great choice!
    http://www.kickingkilos.com/2014/07/sunday-social.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the series of red, white, and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those photos! And, I'd be one of the girls you'd be fighting for J-Law's BFF status.

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my friends is super in love with Shemar. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched wayyy more Teen Mom than I'd like to admit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shemar!! Oh Yes...I used to sneak to watch Young and the Restless to catch a glimpse of him. (Y&R was off limits in our home)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like that red shot. The sun and shadows on the building are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete