First things first, yesterday I talked about Kickass Cousin (like I do all the time) but apparently linked her blog wrong. So thanks to Amanda for pointing that out & for those of you that are interested (which I'm hoping is all of you) here is the proper link this time!
Favorite Ginger, who is 3 days younger than me, shared this on my Facebook the other day. I had to laugh because it's all so true. So here you go, 23 more things about me.
1. Your Scorpio independence makes it really hard to ask for help when you need it.
Needing help with a thing = you’re a failure.
(I refuse to ask for help unless I absolutely need it & even then it's a struggle...the same goes for money. I've cried before when my parents had to give me money because I felt like I failed at life.)
2. You’ve felt the strain of pretending to be happy for someone when they succeed.
(If they get something I want then hell yes!)
3. Some people might call you “stubborn,” but you prefer “determined.”
(I've been called stubborn more times than I care to admit.)
4. You don’t know what an innocent crush feels like because you jump from “mild attraction” to “I wanna do bad things with you” in two seconds flat.
(I fall for people so incredibly fast.)
5. Your self-image vacillates between “I’m the best” and “I’m the worst” with almost nothing in between.
What is this “moderation” you speak of?
(Ha I was telling my friend this the other day. Half the time I'm like "who the fuck wouldn't want me I'm amazing!" & the other half I'm like "Why in the world would that person want me?!")
6. Sometimes your feelings don’t make a ton of sense.
I’m angry/happy/turned on/hungry. And also a little sad? I don’t know.
(I know I've talked about my emotions before. They can be all over the place.)
7. You’ve had to dial down your excitement about something because no one else seems as pumped about it as you.
YES THERE IS PIZZA FOR LUNCH TODAY AND I— have completely neutral feelings on this topic. Whatever.
(Oh God yes. I get insanely excited over the dumbest things & have to tone it down from time to time in order to not look like a freak.)
8. You have a shit list comprised of people who insulted you or pissed you off exactly once.
One strike you’re out.
(Yes & no. I react quickly & cool off later. I once deleted a friend off Facebook for being well over an hour late & not telling me the would be late at all...of course once I chilled I readded her a few months later & we're all good again.)
9. You’ve lost friends over a group project because you can’t deal with other peoples’ ideas.
(Lost friends? No. But I've gotten into group arguments.)
10. You often identify with the villains more than the heroes.
If you were Loki you’d be pissed too.
(Meh...depends on the villain...)
11. Whenever your friends talk about Hogwarts they always sort you in Slytherin.
As long as it helps you on your way to greatness, you don’t care.
(Ok as a Harry Potter freak I'm going with a big fat no on this one...no one has ever told me that & I would die before I became a Slytherin!)
12. Your amazing memory ensures that every tiny failure, no matter how small or long ago, haunts you to this day.
(True. So True.)
13. That same good memory also means you’ve pretended to forget things so people don’t think you’re weird.
(Kickass Cousin can attest to this one. I've been called out.)
14. Waiting is not your strong suit and it never will be.
(I have about 0 patience for anything. How I'm a teacher Idk)
15. Scorpios are characterized as tempestuous balls of emotions but you’re actually a very logical person.
Scorpios get the best of both worlds. Deal with it.
(I never really know how to answer the do you think with your head or heart question. I am so all over the place with both. I am very logical about most everything but I'm also very emotional.)
16. People accuse you of being “intimidating.”
Intimidating? Me? I don’t know the meaning of the word.
(I had to ask Kickass Cousin about this one. I don't think I'm intimidating. I know I can be a stubborn bitch but I wouldn't say intimidating. Kickass Cousin's response: "um, considering I held you as an infant and fed you a bottle, no" For the record, she's only 2 years older than me...)
17. You’ve worked really hard to reach some goal but immediately gotten bored the second you achieved it.
(I just get bored w/goals in general. Love starting them tho!)
18. There comes a point in every argument when you completely tune out, so your opponent incorrectly assumes they’ve “won.”
You just stepped out before somebody got hurt.
(Actually it usually goes: "Whatever..." & then I just stop talking about it.)
19. “Constructive” criticism means nothing to you.
So what you’re saying is you hate me. Cool, got it.
(This one isn't true. Mostly because I don't give a fuck & know it doesn't reflect on me as a person. I've been told by many a superior that I take criticism exceptionally well.)
20. Your default is brutal honesty and that’s not always okay. Apparently.
(Ehh this one isn't always true. It depends on the situation.)
21. You’re the friend everyone trusts to make decisions, but if something goes wrong it’s automatically your fault.
OMG just choose a restaurant! It’s not hard.
(Ha they may always ask me but I'm terrible at making one...the smaller a deal it is the worse I am at making it.)
22. And of course, your birthday either gets caught up in pre-Halloween madness…
Combo birthday/Halloween parties are a given.
(I have in fact had costume birthday parties...more than once...)
23. …or is roped in with Thanksgiving.
Now is the winter of your discontent.
(No. But I was born 8 days before Halloween & a month before Thanksgiving sooo I got roped into #22 not #23.)