Monday, June 9, 2014

The Beginning of a 2.5 Month Long Weekend

Friday
**It was my final day of work for the school year...which also meant my last day with my work BFF Mr. Hipster**
**A final post-work happy hour with some of my co-workers**
**Happy hour trickled over to drinking out by/in my pool with said co-workers**
**Late night Applebees also happened**
**Our one friend though CANNOT handle his liquor & turned into a definat child...note to self: never drink with that guy again**

Saturday

**In the morning I went to watch my 2nd class of seniors graduate...I definitely sat there crying.  Afterwards I hung around outside so I could see/congratulate some of them individually**
**In the afternoon I headed back to watch the kids that I student taught graduate**
**I made a couple trips to my new place so I could bring some things over**
**That night I went to a party where I discovered my love of pudding shots**  

Sunday

**I had THE laziest day ever...until I didn't...**
**I stayed in bed FOREVER, finished the Mindy Kaling book, watched some stuff on my DVR, tanned by the pool**
**BUT THEN...I packed up some more stuff, cooked & went to the store to buy stuff to prepare for my potential 10 hours in my new house (which has no electric yet) while I wait for the stinkin lawn man to get there**

Music Monday
Aloe Blacc - The Man
Class song for my C/O 2014 seniors




7 comments:

  1. Pudding shots? Sounds dangerous. Good luck moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Shipley in May when I was in Dallas, they are so good! We have a place that is similar in Phoenix that is called BOSA. You have peaked my interest with pudding shots... what is in said pudding shot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, one reason I couldn't be a teacher is that I know for a FACT that I would become too attached each and every single year and my emotions would be uncontrollable when they leave me, or in your case, graduate!! Kudos to you, because I couldn't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all know that one person who turns into a defiant child when they drink. So not fun! Although it is pretty funny if you're not the one who has to take care of them haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers to your *long weekend*.....that weekend sounds like Heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait... had you never had pudding shots before?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How was the Mindy Kaling book?? She seems funny!

    ReplyDelete