Sunday, June 15, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday Social

1. Finally
The second I sat down they all got out of the pond & waddled over like "FINALLY" someone has bread for us...unfortunately I did not so they got bored with my quickly.

2. Worn

3. Relax

4. Wear

Despite the large amount of clothes I have I never have anything to wear.

5. Delightful


1. 4 Favorite phone apps
1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. Timehop
4. Instagram

2. 4 Favorite summer TV shows
The only show I'm really watching is Undateable...

3. 4 Things you would never do
1. Have a pet snake

2. Attend a Justin Bieber concert
3. Change who I am for someone else
4. Murder someone

4. 4 Items you carry with you no matter what
1. Cell phone
2. Wallet
3. Keys
That's it...

5. 4 blogs we should follow





4 comments:

  1. Loving this post as there are so many different aspects to it! Loving the relax photo - seriously chilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turtle! And thanks for recommending me, especially in such great company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all 4 of your "Things I will never do". I told my husband if he were to come home with a pet snake it would become a homeless snake and he could always go with it. I do not do snakes. Period. I lucked out that only one (out of 6) of my daughters liked Justin Beiber and she is only 6 and isn't really a big fan anymore.

    http://italianbelladiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete