Friday, June 27, 2014

Goodbye For Now Texas

Tomorrow morning, at 5-5:30, I will be getting into my car & starting the first half of my 1300 mile drive back to Minnesota.  Here are some highlights from the week as well as a few favorites.

1. I got to have dinner with Mr. & Mrs. Hipster on Monday night.  Crawfish for the win!  My fingers have all sorts of hangnails & such though so eating them hurt like a bitch!  Afterwards we checked out this new beer place.  It was really low key & a cool new place to try out.  We each got a flight of beer so we could try as many beers as possible.  I wish I had written down the names of the ones we tried but instead you'll just have to deal with some pictures I took via cell phone.




2. I saw this on Twitter & I cannot stop laughing at it.  Everytime I read it I have a laughing fit.

3. This video which caused my ovaries to explode.

4. A few of my friends came over since my house is pretty much set up & I'm leaving tomorrow morning.

5. This is the first thing I've ever bought purely off blogger suggestion & I love it!

6. I finally got my roots touched up...trashy hair no more!





5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great road trip!! I can't imagine going that dang far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!!! That mini has come in handy so many times!!! You know my thoughts about wine and it's friends cheese & crackers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. why is everyone getting the mini razor, i'm so confused? haha. mmm that beer looks so yummy! how cute is that video?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip back! Those cowboys are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete